Milking Parlor Components For Sale
The stalling has been sold, remaining components for sale below;
- Westfalia ACR SS all stainless takeoffs
- Germania X3 top unloading claws
- 8 Westfalia vacuum operated weigh jars
- 6 Delaval manual valve weigh jars
- 3" low line, receiver, trap and 1hp milk pump
- Surge Pulsation and two electronic pulsation controllers
- Delaval 10hp water-ring vacuum pump
- 2hp compressor and 60 gallon air tank
> - Surge Electrobrain automatic washer control
- piping, valving and vacuum header tank
- several spare takeoff units and weigh jars
- spare valves and diaphragms for takeoffs and weigh jars
This parlor was used to milk my herd of 125 cows until 2011, the stalling was new in 2000 and the rest of the parlor was a mixture of new at that time and some parts we obtained used to complete the installation.
The system is a mixture of different brands but everything works well together and has been good to us, however we have decided to install milking robots and are thus selling off the remaining parlor components.
>Please do not hesitate to call or email me for any further questions or clarification. Pricing open to negotiation as selling parlors is certainly not something I do every day.
Any questions - cell phone 807-6264733